Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's my Friday, which means...Free Music Friday 9!

Okay so since today is the last day of my work week I decided we needed some music to celebrate the occassion. I'm still going to try and put actual music up Friday (I'm not promising anything but considering it IS the official start of the Christmas season it may or may not be Christmas themed).

Anyway, so I discovered a new band this week that I just ADORE. My friend who is having a baby in TWO WEEKS had a video of her maternity photos put to one of their songs so I immediately began searching for who they were and what other music I could find. They are called Secrets in Stereo and I am enjoying their stuff immensily, hope you do too. I'm sure this won't be the last time they appear here.

PS - They don't have actual videos so just listen..

Happy


Not Today (get through the talking b/c I HAD to go with the accoustic version b/c it's too good not to include it this way)


(In case you don't have patience or time)



Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: