Friday, November 20, 2009

Free Music Friday 8

My taste in music is very broad. I will pretty much listen to anything. Some I like a lot more than others but most of it depends on my mood. Here are some songs on my "Recently Added" playlist on my ipod to illustrate my point:

Augustana - Twenty Years (loving them right now)


Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow (hockey music)


James Carr - The Dark End of the Street (b/c who doesn't need a little good soul music?)


Uncle Kracker - Smile (yes, I'm a little embarrased to share this, but oh well, it puts me in a good mood)


PS - I wanted to put up Sublime's "What I Got" just to bring it back a bit but no clean versions available on YouTube, and trying to keep the blog clean people. So, I'll leave you with this "lovin' is what I got, I said remember that.."

More to come at a later date.

Happy Weekend (or Thanksgiving Break to ever other teacher besides those in my district)!!!

TCU 11-0??? Got a good feeling it's our year!

No comments: