Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hockey By The Numbers

15 - number of years since my dad took me to my first hockey game. That was all it took for me to fall in love with the sport.

11 - number of years since the Stars began a season that would result in a Stanley Cup.

10 - number of years since my dad and I began the tradition of attending the Stars season opener together.

9 - number of times I have been able to follow through on that tradition.

26 - the Stars predicted rank this year.

1 - the number of wins guaranteed tonight

2 - the number of Cups I’m hoping the Stars have won by the end of this season.

Can’t even explain the amount of excitement I feel right now. I’m up at 8am after going to bed at 3am because I can’t even sleep. (Plus a little of the excitement is b/c it’s TCU’s Battle of the Iron Skillet). Here are some highlight reels of my boys. Just a little glimpse of why I am about to come out of my skin. 10 hours!!!

Opening Night video from last year:


In honor of what is likely to be Mike Modano’s (the best American born player ever) last season:


Hoping to have another one of these little videos soon:

No comments: