Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Music Friday 5

Even though it's totally a Patty Griffin kinda day, that will have to wait for another week, because I can't let a dream come true pass by and not mention it. GARTH BROOKS IS COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT!!! Sure, it's only temporary. Sure, it's in Vegas. Sure, it creates a bit of a challenge. Doesn't matter, I'm still pumped. I simply need to figure out how to get tickets and how get to Vegas in December or January. Surely I have a friend with connections right? I have now seen 2 of my top 5 concert list and Garth would make it 3. I never got to see him before he retired and 2014 (when his daughters are grown and he might start touring again) is too far away. Fingers crossed that I can make this happen!

Here are a few Garth songs to help you remember his greatness (as if you could forget).

Disclaimer: Official videos not available for the most part (as usual), did my best to try and find some substitutes.

The Dance - peronsal favorite


Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) - another personal favorite, he just has so many good ones!!!


The Red Strokes - Amazing video in the first place, here's the orginal and a remake that, well, just watch it youself...

Orginal (bad sound)


Remake (awesome)


Standing Outside the Fire - Classic Video, this one has Spanish subtitles...


Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I do love me some Patty Griffin though.