Friday, September 25, 2009

Free Music Friday 2

Recently I have been to some "once-in-a-lifetime" concerts (which will be feautured in a blog to come) but one person I still really want to see is Taylor Swift. She's in town tonight but I don't have tickets. Sad face. I'm still waiting to see which amazing friend of mine is going to surprise me with tickets at the last minute! :) I've looked with no luck so I guess I'll just wait until next time. In honor of Miss Swift's visit to DFW I will feature my current favorites (picked 3 but really they are all good) on today's free music Friday. Enjoy and have a great weekend. PS - One of TCU's toughest games (Clemson) will be tomorrow, but I think they can do it! Go Frogs!

Breathe w/ Colbie Calliat


Two Is Better Than One - Really a Boys Like Girls song with Taylor. Too new to have a video yet...sorry...listen to it anyway!


The Best Day - Sweet song for her mom. Heard this on the way to work one day and had to go home and buy it b/c it reminds me of my sweet, wonderful, amazing mom whom I have had many, many "best days" with.

1 comment:

tculover said...

hey, i have an idea! let's plan a tremont reunion for a tcu football game somewhere... that would be soooo fun! *san diego on 11/7???*
i heart you, carrie leigh!! xoxo