Sunday, January 24, 2010

Music of the Moment

Been quite a while since I've shared any songs, here are a few songs off my "recently added" playlist this week. (Yes just this week, I spend entirely too much money on music)

FM Static - "Tonight" (really loving this discovery, guy wrote the song for his girlfriend who was killed in one of the towers on 9/11) Thinking this could be my favorite musical discovery this month...
PS - Since they are nobody big they have no official videos..



Oasis - "Champagne Supernova" (yes, about 15 years later I own this song, however was reminded of it when I saw a clip from the OC when Summer kisses Seth when he's hanging upside down as spiderman - ahh such a good moment, can Seth come back in to all our lives?? but I digress - and it made me want to have it. The song on the show was a cover but I went with the original.


Jimmy Ruffin- "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" (such a good question)
This intro. to this video made it the winner


Ray LaMontagne - "You Are the Best Thing" (actually downloaded quite a few of Ray's and just picked one to share...discovered him years ago but really exploring his music these days and loving it)


Joey Turner - "Why Don't We Just Dance" (always going to have my love of country AND a song about dancing? absolutely - duh)

No comments: