Monday, June 15, 2009

Smiling's the Best!

So I still need to blog about my amazing year with my adorable kiddos, but first I have to stop and say that my summer is off to the best start ever and I still have so many adventures yet to come. I am so freakin' happy...I just can't stop smiling. Is it okay to say that? I feel like I'm bragging, but I really am just so excited about the things happening in my life. Let me share...

Summer started with the best stinkin' concert of my life with one sweet, cute boy who makes me smile every day (I could brag on him for a while but I'll save that for another time). For non facebookers I will try to post pictures of the concert, but let me just say there is no way to not absolutely love FLOOR seats at the new COWBOYS STADIUM for an entire night listening to LeAnne Womack, Blake Shelton, Reba Macentire and GEORGE STRAIT (yes I know I butchered the spellings but whatever). Seriously I think this deserves it's own post...

I've been spending my days having lunches with my dear friends, laying by the pool, going to those ever so popular workout classes (discovered a new favorite where all you do is booty shake and hop around), running (despite not getting into NY), planning for the new apartment, getting excited for the new job, visiting my parents, and so on.

Nights are equally busy getting to just play with my friends. I do this during the school year, but it's just so much better when you don't have to worry about getting up in the morning!

That's just the first two weeks friends.

In TWO days I leave for EUROPE! AND, I just booked a cruise with one of my very best friends and our wonderful moms, continuing a tradition of what we hope to be yearly trips together. When I get back from Europe I am going to spend my time celebrating America (the fourth) by going to Austin for the very first time (yes, gasp, I'm a Texan who's never been to Austin). After I get back, I get to start a new adventure of having my own place for the first time. Following that, I get to start another new adventure with my new teaching position. Then there's the August river trip with some of those same awesome friends I keep bragging on (and the cute boy!). Finally, I get to jet off one last time before school starts (the weekend before to be exact) and take part in the wedding of another best friend in San Antonio. So much to look forward to I can hardly stand it. The excited butterflies are constant and I just love it. It's keeping my heart happy and me smiling! It's kinda the best!

No comments: