Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Month 5 of 12 - Words Fall Through Me

If you've missed what's going on with this blog idea, you can find the explanation here. Anyway, another fairly uneventful month. Busy as usual, lots of sports, TONS going on at work, went home for Thanksgiving, threw a Christmas party, and had one of the more emotional sports days of my life (Cinnci.beating Pitt. by 1, then the stupid last second TX win - ugh). Other than that just trying to stay warm and get ready for Christmas!

*Even though I believe the past influences us I don’t think I learn much from my own
*Seeing Amon Carter Stadium sold out is amazing
*Love OT games v the Spurs, particularly when the Mavs win
*”So is your face” is my favorite comeback these days, no it doesn’t make any sense
*Favorite music discovery: Secrets in Stereo and Augustana (recently REALLY discovered them)
*I’m a bit of a teenage girl when it comes to the Twilight series
*I like third grade so much that for the first time ever I didn’t mind having to work half of the Thanksgiving week
*Every now and then I leave school and stop for a second b/c I feel so lucky that I love my job and that I have such cool kids to come hang out with every day
*I really like when friends will talk about and/or share books with me
*My Lan = awesome Vietnamese hole in the wall in fort worth
*I love the I have parents that will go on adventures with me like driving out to Dallas at 9:30 at night just for some Pinkberry yogurt
*I realized that I have only been genuinely surprised like 3 times in my life
*I like it when someone is successful in doing so
*Every morning should start with breakfast made by mom and time to sit and read the paper
*Starting Thanksgiving morning with the turkey trot is probably one of my favorite traditions in life
*It’s really nice having someone to hang out with when I come home
*I love being with people who remember old school Plano
*Sometimes my expectations of something can be totally off
*I forgot how much I love Mavs games – I’ve gotten to go to two amazing last second win games this month and it’s reminded me I like basketball too
*TAKS being stressful has finally hit…I was naïve to think I was going to escape that feeling
*GLEE makes my week a little bit better, does this make me lame?
*I’ve recently discovered a love for baking
*I’m entirely too emotionally invested in TCU football
*I feel actual pain that TCU got so robbed by the BCS
*I’ve been reminded of the fact that I would NEVER survived somewhere that was actually cold, considering I have been miserable with the weather and we haven’t gotten bellow 25

No comments: