Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Jesus is Born

One of my favorite traditions at 431 is decorating the Christmas tree. Ashley (I've given up on code names, but Laughs a Lot would probably be fitting for her) and I put on Christmas tunes (this year it was Garth Brooks Christmas - AMAZING), and get to work. Normally we have to set timers on our cameras to capture the event, but this year we hired a photographer. I will let the pictures show you how the evening went.




Fluffing the Tree




Excited to have found our extension cord!



Halfway There!



Hanging Ornaments



Prom Pose 1



Prom Pose 2



The Finished Product!



Merry Christmas From the Family!

PS - Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Christmas? Look for a Tacky Christmas post to come soon.

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

We should hire a photgrapher to document all the fun events of the 431 girls.

Yay for the best Christmas tree with ornaments that look like they were made by our students!